FUSION 2V SOLAR AGM
FUSION 2V SOLAR AGM
Fusion 2V AGM Heavy Duty Solar batteries
- Designed to perform and last well in an off grid solar system
- Chemistry life of 12 years.
- Delivering 3600 cycles at a 20% depth of discharge
- Great value for off grid / stand-alone solar power systems.
- High Quality
- Non-Spillable Sealed
- Maintenance free
- Reliable Performance
- Genuine AGM (VRLA)Battery
Fusion 2 Volt CBS Solar Series batteries are a genuine AGM VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) battery that is completely sealed, spill proof, leak proof and can be used upside down or on their side.
Its state-of-the-art design uses oxygen recombination technology meaning that the battery never requires filling and can be used in confined or poorly ventilated spaces.
Fusion CBS Series are specifically designed for solar & green energy systems and are suited to almost all Australian climates including Australia’s top end.
They use advanced engineering techniques to ensure that Fusion CBS Series batteries remain one of the highest quality batteries available in Australia’s not to mention its lower acid density, excess electrolyte & larger distance between plates to keep the battery at lower temperatures and slow down plate grid corrosion speed.
Fusion CBS Series also features enhanced overcharge endurance and over discharge recovery properties that enables the battery to better handle longer periods of time in a discharge state (ie when solar energy is limited due to cloud cover).
Fusion CBS Series batteries are manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001 and are made using Flame Retardant ABS Plastic, making it the one of the most versatile and safest battery available in Australia.
- High Performance Genuine AGM Battery - Non-spillable Dry Cell
- 8- 12 Years Design Life
- Enhanced Overcharge Endurance & Over Discharge Recovery Properties
- Lower Acid Density, Excess Electrolyte & Larger Distance between Plates
- Uses Oxygen Recombination Technology - Never needs filling
- Longer Service Life
- Absorbed Glass Matt Separators (AGM)
- Can Handle Extended Periods in Discharge State
- High Purity Raw Material - Ensuring a low self discharge rate
- Superior Design & Quality - Manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001
- Flame Retardant ABS Plastic - Making it the safest available in Australia
Typical Applications (2 Volt Series)
- Green Energy Systems (Solar, Wind, Hydro)
- Solar Power
- Communication Systems
- House Power
- Farm & Agricultural Power