FUSION 2V TUBULAR GEL
FUSION 2V TUBULAR GEL
Fusion 2V OPZV Tubular Gel Solar battery
- Designed to perform and last well in off grid solar systems
- Can also handle more challenging applications like Grid Connected storage
- Delivering 3500 cycles at a 50% depth of discharge
- Great value for Residential hybrid solar battery systems.
- Delivering 5500 cycles at a 30% depth of discharge battery systems.
- These batteries will also achieve a very long life in an off grid/standalone power application.
- The Ultimate in 2V Batteries
- True Gel Technology
- Maintenance free
- Non-Spillable Sealed
- 5 Years Full Warranty
Fusion OPzV Series batteries are a Tubular Gel Battery VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) that is completely sealed, spill proof, leak proof and can be used both vertically and horizontally with no loss of performance or concern of electrolyte leakage. They are engineered with true Gel Technology and use Tubular Die-Cast positive plate which prevents active material shedding, has fine corrosion-resisting performance and ensures high reliability, stable performance and longer life.
The Battery features advanced micro-pore PVC-SiO2 separators from Europe that have big porosity & low resistance and state-of-the-art safety valves from Germany that prevents dry up. The battery also adopts a German designed gas silicon dioxide, electrolyte in a gel state that prevents flowing, leakage & lamination.
The gel electrolyte and the process where gases are recombined within the cell mean that no electrolyte is lost during the life of the battery. Therefore it is never necessary to top up your Fusion Gel OPzV Battery. Apart from keeping the top of the battery and the connections clean and free from contaminants, nil maintenance is required.
Fusion Gel OPzV Batteries Boasts a service life up to 20 years in continuous float operation down to approx 80% capacity and an Extremely Low Rate of Self-Discharge of than 50% of rated capacity in 2 years at 20°C ambient temperature.
Fusion Gel OPzV Batteries are manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001 and come with 5 Years Full Replacement Warranty.
- Ultra High Performance Tubular VRLA Gel - Non-spillable
- 20 Years Design Life
- Engineered with True Gel Technology
- Superior Cyclic Life - Up to 5,875 cycles at 30% Depth of Discharge
- Minimal Gassing - Due to antimony-free alloy and internal oxygen recombination
- Good Overcharge Ability
- Deep Discharge Protected - A load can be connected to the battery for up to 4 weeks
- Tubular Die Cast Plate Technology - Offering high reliability, stable performance and longer life
- No Acid Stratification – Meaning no equalizing charge necessary
- Wide Operating Temperature Range -20°C to 55°C
- Extremely Low Rate of Self-Discharge – Less than 50% of rated capacity in 2 years at 20°C ambient temp
- Better Safety Performance & Reliability
- Can be used Vertically or Horizontally - With no loss of performance or concern of electrolyte leakage
- Easy to Move, Handle & Install - Using cable connectors with insulated terminal covers
- Virtually Eliminates Maintenance & Servicing Costs
- Better Temperature Resistance Performance
- No Internal Short Circuits Possible - Due to the gel structure
- Flame Retardant ABS Plastic & Flame Arrestors - To prevent sparks entering the battery for added safety
- Superior Design & Quality - Manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001
- 5 Years Full Replacement Warranty
Typical Applications (2 Volt Series)
- Solar Power Storage
- Wind Power Storage
- Telecommunications Standby power
- Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS)
- Emergency Lighting Systems
- Radio & Cellular Telephone Relay Stations
- Buoy Lighting
- Power stations
- Electric Power System (EPS)
- Emergency Backup Power Supply
- Communication Power Supply
- Signal Stations
- Mobile Deep Cycle Applications
- Railway Signalling
- Aircraft Signals
- Maritime Standby Power
- Process & Control Engineering
- Standby Power